Bootstrap 4 Developer Masterclass
- Upload your website to the internet and reach millions of web users.
What do I learn from this course?
- You will learn web development and Bootstrap programming in just 5 weeks
- You'll create engaging and real-world responsive websites
- This course is offered via On Demand videos that engages students and has a better chance of retention
- You will have a personal trainer at your desk at all times that will guide you fully from start to end
- We aren’t finished! You can learn how to work with APIs, web services and advanced databases Upload your websites to the internet and reach millions of web users
- EARN MONEY by selling premium themes
Fahd is a developer and teacher who is passionate about building web & mobile apps. He has a MSc degree in Computer Science - Internet Engineering and from Birmingham, United Kingdom.
He started programming in 1995 and wrote his first program using DOS (Black command screen) and the first GUI used was Windows 95. He built a wide range of systems for companies in different parts of the world. In 2007, he founded his first business, developing complex web applications for businesses and helping them to market online through search engines. In 2017, he is celebrating his 22 years of Programming Experience. He shares his knowledge about coding / programming apps and web development.
Fahd is a promotor of ...
"When you grow up you tend to get told the world is the way it is and your life is just to live your life inside the world. Try not to bash into the walls too much. Try to have a nice family, have fun, save a little money.
That's a very limited life.
Life can be much broader once you discover one simple fact: Everything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter than you and you can change it, you can influence it, you can build your own things that other people can use.
Once you learn that, you'll never be the same again."
Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.
StartHow Pages Use Structure (1:39)
StartYour First HTML Page (11:10)
StartAdding The Header (5:09)
StartBlock and Inline Elements (9:11)
StartFinal Project (19:38)